Wednesday 27 June 2012

Why you could be selling EURJPY

Hopefully some of you spotted some of the reasons to be shorting EURJPY last week. On June the 21st we had a high test bar rejecting the 101.00 level, and an old level of support as resistance. We also had a head and shoulders formation on the hourly and a Fibonacci cluster (0.382 retracement from start of move down and a 0.50 Fibonacci retracement from previous swing high). Enough reasons really.




Regardless of the outcome, I'm in France at the moment enjoying the prospect of my money working for me. I have EURJPY running at a 2% gain (4% more to go until target is hit) and my ebooks making me income. What is more, I have an ebook telling other people exactly what they should do to do the same...What better? Another term for David Cameron?!

No comments:

Post a Comment